Hi all! Liska here, I am new to the forum! I am planning a 4WD road trip with our Suzuki Grand Vitara XL7 and looking for some advice and experience ppl may have had with below sections:
Boulia - Alice Springs through Plenty Hwy
Normanton - Cairns through Savannah Way
- Is this doable with our vehicle (in winter)?
- Is a UHF radio absolutely necessary?
- Our car runs perfect but clearance is a little low, do you think could be an issue?
- Any advice on tyre pressure for these sections plz? ?
- We are considering purchasing Kings 16/7 alloy wheels 245/70/16 all terrains to fit on the car, good or bad idea? Necessary for this trip or not?
Thank you for taking the time to read this post and for your answers! ?