DeinzelCommander

2007 Jeep Commander Issues

Hey everyone! So this dang truck is driving me crazy! HA! Literally..... battery is draining every 2 days in my 2007 Jeep commander. Was on my way home from work and lost power in the front windows, stereo and interior lights. Also the engine light came on, the ((ABS)) light, traction control light and battery light all came on simultaneously then my car shuddered and felt like I almost made a dead stop doing 60km and the car then wouldn?t make it past 1st gear so I sat on 20km the whole way so I wouldn?t exceed 3,000RPM!!! All this started happening after I was unloading a kayak and hit my left side mirror on the way down.... idiot. The mirror was loose so I tried to use the control switches on the drivers side door to see if it would respond but when I did it sounded like the drive motor for the mirror was whirring.       !!!!!!HELP!!!!!!

More from our Forum

theblogchatter in News and Updates
Free Blogging Sites To Earn Money

How to Earn Money Through Blogging in 2021 | Blogchatter is the Best Free Blogging Sites to Earn...

Knowband in News and Updates
Grow Your Business With Prestashop Marketplace Addon

The Prestashop Multi-vendor Marketplace is the most ideal approach to change over your Prestashop...

Robertsplawn01 in Offtopic
Best Academic Help By Assignment Tutor UK

Students faced problems while doing their Assignments and Homework. For their help Assignment Tutor...

quotesprince in News and Updates
5 Remarkable Perks Of Using Digitised Citation Tools

Did you know one of the major reasons students seek assignment writing service in the US...

visaonecanada in Offtopic
Immigrate To Canada

A great nation is defined by how it treats its guests—Canada profeers the finest opportunity...

etaponline in Offtopic
Personalized Learning

An educational approach aims to provide customized learning for each student according to their...

Shradha123 in Volkswagen Amarok
Plastic Waste And Recycling

The practice of collecting scrap plastics and recycling them into useable items is known as...

brunomarsboms in Offtopic
How To Solve QuickBooks Registration File Errors?

How to Solve QuickBooks Registration File Errors QuickBooks is an advanced accounting software to...