New Gears Feature
We have implemented a virtual currency called "Gears". You can collect gears by being an active member of the DownThunder community. Gears are given for:
- creating topic
- replying to topics
- adding your car
- updating your car
- uploading a picture
- uploading a youtube video
- creating a workshop tutorial
- making friends with someone
You also earn gears if someone likes your activities. You receive gears if someone likes ...
... your car
... your posts and topics
... your pictures
... your added video
Please bear with us. We are working on fine tuning these things and not all modules are fully finished yet. At a later step you will be able to spend those gears one something really useful. :)
- new gallery overview
- new upload to support iphones and personal albums
- staff picks (our staff members pick the best photo uploads during the week and present it at the top of the gallery page)
- Active User Top 10 in the Mates section
- new and improved forum overview
- email notifications for everything (user setting to turn them on and off is due too)
- several bug fixes
- improved mobile version (not finished though)
Just a quick one. We have now a complete parts database (http://www.downthunder.com.au/parts) where our members can rate and review all kinds of car parts which they have added to their 4x4s. So each time you add a new modification to your car this mod will be added as a new item in the car database.
Second. You have probably seen that your avatar is pulsating with a green ring. That shows other members that you are online and approachable. A chat and private messaging function is due but I have a couple of other long awaited features on my plate which I want to finish first. :)
More from our Forum
Hey guys, As we all know, a Black Car is one of the hardest color to maintain. Very easy to look...
This is a rear bar for a Gen 2 Pajero (NH, NJ, NK, NL). It comes with a winch cradle, recovery...