DownThunder 4x4

G'day all

Members Introduction7 replies · 2,813 views
sambo88Drives a Holden Rodeo · 27 July 2014
Hi all,

I don't even know how I came across this page! I was on the 4wdaction website and googling to find a free PPSR search and than somehow this became an open tab!

Looks like a fairly new site but more than to happy to join up and get to know the place! I live in brissy and drive an almighty tf rodeo t/diesel!!!

For me, nothing is better than getting away on the weekend for a camp. Love spending nights at bribie as its nice and quick to get there from home and once I'm there I feel like I'm miles away!
7 replies
1makDrives a Jeep Wrangler · 27 July 2014
Hey mate, cool. Nice to have you here. Bribie Island is one of my preferred camping places as well even though I haven't been there this year. Can't wait to see your Rodeo Fourby 🙂
sambo88Drives a Holden Rodeo · 27 July 2014
yeah it's a great spot! the beach permit is bit pricey but once it's purchased its done! Just spent the weekend there and got back tonight. Great conditions, Saturday was very overcast with few spots of rain when the sun went down but today was unreal!
HillsForThrillsDrives a Nissan Patrol · 30 July 2014
Hey mate... Welcome! Yep, it's a great little community we've got here, and growing all the time!!

Rodeo huh... You and Andy will get along well... He's got backup now I guess 🙂
BortDrives a Jeep Wrangler · 31 July 2014
I'm new too. Take it easy guys.
y_b_normalDrives a Holden Rodeo · 2 Aug 2014
howdy Sam. loved that last day in glassy. power line track backwards. GOLD
I will return your multimeter too.......one day.......I promise....
1makDrives a Jeep Wrangler · 3 Aug 2014
We just came back from CityView. What an awesome park with heaps of challenging (red and extreme) tracks. Loved it. video will be up soon, I put up some photos on our facebook page a few hours ago. 🙂
sambo88Drives a Holden Rodeo · 4 Aug 2014
haha yes Andy and I'll return your ratchet strap too!
Know the answer? Pull up a camp chair.Replying takes a free account. Your old DownThunder login still works.