sambo88

G'day all

Hi all,

I don't even know how I came across this page! I was on the 4wdaction website and googling to find a free PPSR search and than somehow this became an open tab!

Looks like a fairly new site but more than to happy to join up and get to know the place! I live in brissy and drive an almighty tf rodeo t/diesel!!!

For me, nothing is better than getting away on the weekend for a camp. Love spending nights at bribie as its nice and quick to get there from home and once I'm there I feel like I'm miles away!
1mak

Hey mate, cool. Nice to have you here. Bribie Island is one of my preferred camping places as well even though I haven't been there this year. Can't wait to see your Rodeo Fourby :)
sambo88 OP

yeah it's a great spot! the beach permit is bit pricey but once it's purchased its done! Just spent the weekend there and got back tonight. Great conditions, Saturday was very overcast with few spots of rain when the sun went down but today was unreal!
HillsForThrills

Hey mate... Welcome! Yep, it's a great little community we've got here, and growing all the time!!

Rodeo huh... You and Andy will get along well... He's got backup now I guess :)
Bort

I'm new too. Take it easy guys.
y_b_normal

howdy Sam. loved that last day in glassy. power line track backwards. GOLD
I will return your multimeter too.......one day.......I promise....
1mak

We just came back from CityView. What an awesome park with heaps of challenging (red and extreme) tracks. Loved it. video will be up soon, I put up some photos on our facebook page a few hours ago. :)
sambo88 OP

haha yes Andy and I'll return your ratchet strap too!

More from our Forum

noahjames78901234 in Members Introduction
Introduction

Hi all I'm Gry Kimlin. My first 4 wheeler was a Jeep, an ex-airforce follow me cj5 as I remember....

jendyjk in General 4WD
Road Of Fury Racing Game

Play Road of Fury for free online at While driving along the Road of Fury heavily armed hostile...

jendyjk in Members Introduction
Forum Newby

Hi AllMy name is Lea and I have a 09 JK Rubicon Unlimited and 03 TJ.  Love the Jeeps!I live on...

hasser in Members Introduction
Hi

Hi Guys, Im Adam. Id be keen on some experienced 4x4er opinions as I am in the market.Where should...

Aaron1010 in News and Updates
Which Car Can Navigate Narrow Paths And Wide Deserts With Ease?

Off-road vehicles made by Polaris consistently perform well, whether they are used on wide desert...

hasser in General 4WD
River Crossing - Do You Need A Snorkel?

I came upon this video and it really made me realise just how important a snorkel can be and just...

James227 in Feedback and Compliments
Site Is Coming Along Nicely!

What a great idea to be able to search for 'like minded' cars.. also love the clean simple...

rosydam in Do-It-Yourself
Your Latest Modifications

Hey guys, just browsing for some ideas what to do next on my truck what was your most recent...