sambo88

G'day all

Hi all,

I don't even know how I came across this page! I was on the 4wdaction website and googling to find a free PPSR search and than somehow this became an open tab!

Looks like a fairly new site but more than to happy to join up and get to know the place! I live in brissy and drive an almighty tf rodeo t/diesel!!!

For me, nothing is better than getting away on the weekend for a camp. Love spending nights at bribie as its nice and quick to get there from home and once I'm there I feel like I'm miles away!
1mak

Hey mate, cool. Nice to have you here. Bribie Island is one of my preferred camping places as well even though I haven't been there this year. Can't wait to see your Rodeo Fourby :)
sambo88 OP

yeah it's a great spot! the beach permit is bit pricey but once it's purchased its done! Just spent the weekend there and got back tonight. Great conditions, Saturday was very overcast with few spots of rain when the sun went down but today was unreal!
HillsForThrills

Hey mate... Welcome! Yep, it's a great little community we've got here, and growing all the time!!

Rodeo huh... You and Andy will get along well... He's got backup now I guess :)
Bort

I'm new too. Take it easy guys.
y_b_normal

howdy Sam. loved that last day in glassy. power line track backwards. GOLD
I will return your multimeter too.......one day.......I promise....
1mak

We just came back from CityView. What an awesome park with heaps of challenging (red and extreme) tracks. Loved it. video will be up soon, I put up some photos on our facebook page a few hours ago. :)
sambo88 OP

haha yes Andy and I'll return your ratchet strap too!

More from our Forum

theblogchatter in News and Updates
Free Blogging Sites To Earn Money

How to Earn Money Through Blogging in 2021 | Blogchatter is the Best Free Blogging Sites to Earn...

Knowband in News and Updates
Grow Your Business With Prestashop Marketplace Addon

The Prestashop Multi-vendor Marketplace is the most ideal approach to change over your Prestashop...

Robertsplawn01 in Offtopic
Best Academic Help By Assignment Tutor UK

Students faced problems while doing their Assignments and Homework. For their help Assignment Tutor...

quotesprince in News and Updates
5 Remarkable Perks Of Using Digitised Citation Tools

Did you know one of the major reasons students seek assignment writing service in the US...

visaonecanada in Offtopic
Immigrate To Canada

A great nation is defined by how it treats its guests—Canada profeers the finest opportunity...

etaponline in Offtopic
Personalized Learning

An educational approach aims to provide customized learning for each student according to their...

Shradha123 in Volkswagen Amarok
Plastic Waste And Recycling

The practice of collecting scrap plastics and recycling them into useable items is known as...

brunomarsboms in Offtopic
How To Solve QuickBooks Registration File Errors?

How to Solve QuickBooks Registration File Errors QuickBooks is an advanced accounting software to...