Scenic Rim Adventure Park January 2020 Vacancies

Hey mates,

the Scenic Rim Adventure Park still has vacancies for everyone who's still having some holidays left in their sleeves.

Thanks to all those who have shared our page and to the new clients who have visited over the past few days we hope you enjoyed our tracks. We still have vacancies this weekend and right through till the end of January great to see some green grass on mos of the campsites.

https://www.facebook.com/scenicrim4WDadventurepark/

RicAllan

Are you still open, in all this crazy world happenings at present?

1mak OP

Scenic< Rim Adventure Park

24 March at 22:45 ?

Thank you everyone for your opinions, this will be the final social post regarding this matter. As so many people now are closing their businesses and losing their livelihood, if you as a responsible business can comply with the guidelines then you will make every effort to forge on.

We have received clarification from our local Federal Member, this is part of that reply. the Premier has advised ALL camping areas within Queensland national parks, state forests and recreation areas to close as of 26 March 2020 until further notice. People who have booked a camping permit will be contacted directly about how to obtain a refund for their booking.

In addition they advised, it should be noted that Four-wheel drive trails, mountain bike trails, walking tracks and trails, bushwalks and national park coastal walks, remain open. People who are visiting these areas and taking part in recreation activities in national parks and other areas, should continue to follow the Queensland Health advice about not travelling outside of their local area and for public gatherings and social distancing.

At this stage there is no direction regarding closure of privately owned camp grounds, businesses need to comply with the public gatherings and social distancing guidelines at this time. We have and will continue to do this.

More from our Forum

sunnywilson09 in Mitsubishi Pajero
Long Range Fuel Tanks

Can anyone recommend long range fuel tanks for mitsubishi pajero 2017 NX GLS.Can you send photos if...

APera in Mitsubishi Pajero
Engine Idle Problems

Hi All,I have a Pajero 1995 3.5L V6 petrol automatic. It has done 190k kms. I have had this for...

kimjoongsik131 in News and Updates
Electricity Through Solar Panel

Solar power is arguably the cleanest, most reliable form of renewable...

Dean in Jeep Cherokee
Electrical Trouble Can Any One Help

I have a cherokee sport 2014 over the last month it has happened 4 times.Car starts normally in the...

Scoteye in Toyota Land Cruiser
(Fix) Prado 150 Rear Door Rattle

for all those that have tried to eliminate the rear door rattle on their 150 prado i have...

Jack105479 in Jeep Wrangler
Thinking Of Buying A JK

I'm thinking of buying a JK in a 4 door. What is more reliable  petty or diesel? Is the...

sunnywilson09 in General 4WD
Off Road Gps

i am looking at purchassing an off road gps . I have a friend with a vms 700hd and another with...

huynhpro98 in General 4WD
Road Of Fury Racing Game

Play Road of Fury for free online at While driving along the Road of Fury heavily armed hostile...