25,000 Miles across the world in a Pajero

"An adventurous couple have covered more than 25,000 miles, travelling across world in their battered 4x4.

Richard and Sophie Morgan, 35, from St Albans, Herts, travelled through 21 countries on their epic journey from Australia to the UK in their 16-year-old Mitsubishi Shogun 4x4.The couple had been living in Australia for four years, after leaving their busy lives in London behind.

But after getting married the couple decided that the UK was where their home really was and they decided to leave Australia and travel back. Richard and Sophie Morgan, both 35, travelled through 21 countries on their epic journey from Australia to the UK in their 16-year-old Mitsubishi Shogun 4x4."

Forum Image

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/adventurous-couple-travels-25-000-miles-world-battered-suv-article-1.1592537

More from our Forum

BillGates in Members Introduction
Forum Newby

Hi AllMy name is Lea and I have a 09 JK Rubicon Unlimited and 03 TJ.  Love the Jeeps!I live on...

Cloudsicker in Members Introduction
Hi

Hi Guys, Im Adam. Id be keen on some experienced 4x4er opinions as I am in the market.Where should...

James227 in Feedback and Compliments
Site Is Coming Along Nicely!

What a great idea to be able to search for 'like minded' cars.. also love the clean simple...

rosydam in Do-It-Yourself
Your Latest Modifications

Hey guys, just browsing for some ideas what to do next on my truck what was your most recent...

rosydam in Electrical Bromance
Oricom UHF380 Purchase/Review

Well seeing as the Tax man was really nice to me this year and let me have some of my money back I...

rosydam in General 4WD
Road Of Fury Racing Game

Play Road of Fury for free online at While driving along the Road of Fury heavily armed hostile...

Graham28 in Offtopic
People

trying to understand some people is like trying to smell the colour 9.

Graham28 in Electrical Bromance
Offroad Reverse Camera System For Trail Riding

Hey mates, after today's offroading (pictures yet to come) I realised that I have to completely...