Schreuders

Jeep Wrangler 2010 for sale

Hi all,

I registered for this website/forum because I've got my Jeep for sale and I want to find a fanatic new owner. Hope to find a buyer who has the passion for the Jeep like I do. I'm selling it because I'm oversees for a while now and not returning any soon. The car is registered in QLD and lives in Redcliffe. Some details;

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

2010 model

Odo=139000

Items were modified from the original manufacturer;

• Electronic sway bar disconnector
  • 3 inch lift
  • Rear diff lock
  • Snorkel

• Items added later

• ARB front and rear bull bar
  • Spider rock sliders
  • 33 inch all terrain with beadlock rims
  • Anyone interested please email me [email protected] or WhatsApp +60122837055  

<

More from our Forum

jendyjk in General 4WD
    Road Of Fury Racing Game

Play Road of Fury for free online at While driving along the Road of Fury heavily armed hostile...

jendyjk in Members Introduction
    Forum Newby

Hi AllMy name is Lea and I have a 09 JK Rubicon Unlimited and 03 TJ.  Love the Jeeps!I live on...

hasser in Members Introduction
    Hi

Hi Guys, Im Adam. Id be keen on some experienced 4x4er opinions as I am in the market.Where should...

horserider in Members Introduction
    Introduction

Hi all I'm Gry Kimlin. My first 4 wheeler was a Jeep, an ex-airforce follow me cj5 as I remember....

Aaron1010 in News and Updates
    Which Car Can Navigate Narrow Paths And Wide Deserts With Ease?

Off-road vehicles made by Polaris consistently perform well, whether they are used on wide desert...

hasser in General 4WD
    River Crossing - Do You Need A Snorkel?

I came upon this video and it really made me realise just how important a snorkel can be and just...

James227 in Feedback and Compliments
    Site Is Coming Along Nicely!

What a great idea to be able to search for 'like minded' cars.. also love the clean simple...

rosydam in Do-It-Yourself
    Your Latest Modifications

Hey guys, just browsing for some ideas what to do next on my truck what was your most recent...