Oricom UHF380 Purchase/Review
Electrical Bromance0 replies · 6,346 views
NAVMANDrives a Mitsubishi Pajero · 21 July 2014
Well seeing as the Tax man was really nice to me this year and let me have some of my money back I decided my ancient and now unreliable (it switches channels at random) Uniden 40ch I have decided (with permission from the war and finance dept) to buy a Oricom UHF380.
Why? well I want to install a double din headunit (which will also be a 7" android tablet) at some point and my current UHF is taking up 3/4 of one of the din slots. So this unit makes sense to me as it is a remote mount (hide away) unit with everything on the handpiece making it easier to use while on the move (not to mention legal unlike mobiles)
Once I receive the unit I bought for $229 from eBay I'll put up a review once I have had the chance to have a play with it on a run to see how it performs.
Why? well I want to install a double din headunit (which will also be a 7" android tablet) at some point and my current UHF is taking up 3/4 of one of the din slots. So this unit makes sense to me as it is a remote mount (hide away) unit with everything on the handpiece making it easier to use while on the move (not to mention legal unlike mobiles)
Once I receive the unit I bought for $229 from eBay I'll put up a review once I have had the chance to have a play with it on a run to see how it performs.
