DownThunder 4x4

(Fix) Prado 150 Rear Door rattle

Toyota Land Cruiser0 replies · 3,793 views
ScoteyeDrives a Toyota Prado · 14 May 2020

for all those that have tried to eliminate the rear door rattle on their 150 prado i have succeeded, not sure on how long it will last but it is quick and easy to redo if required.

I used rapid fix to rebuild some broken plastics on the spoiler and also used  STP Bitoplast Tape to take up any play on mounting and contact points.

I also used rapid fix with the welding powder to  build up the door catch and rests. I won't go into great detail as it's pretty simple stuff, few photos should be all you need. Feel free to ask questions if you get stuck, right now there is zero noise.

Know the answer? Pull up a camp chair.Replying takes a free account. Your old DownThunder login still works.