GraemeBeck

Wrecked 2015 FJ Cruiser For Sale

Hi, we have a wrecked, black 2015 petrol automatic FJ Cruiser for sale.  It has 32,000km on the clock.  It has been running in the paddock despite the damage from a rollover.  It is a clean skin due to no insurance.  I want to sell the vehicle complete as I do not have the time and energy to deal with numerous spare parts buyers.  I am only a farmer doing a favour for an overseas university student.  All reasonable offers considered.  Phone 07-54627576.

woodsy

got any pictures

More from our Forum

DavidLee in Mitsubishi Pajero
Android Car Radio Install?

Hi! I want to know more about DIY and buy a new seicane android car radio to install in my 2012...

Guillermo in Members Introduction
Hey Guys. My Name Is Guillermo Ibanez. Thanks For Accepting Me In This Community

I recently got my 2.016 Mitsubishi Nativa (Pajero) 4x4, 3,5 liters, V6, AT.   I am very...

tonyhamilton163 in Engine Mechanics
Up To $50 Cut For Aftermarket Auto Parts

Maxpeedingrods joins Heimgartner FOR GC, SYDNEY, launches $10, $20, $50 Cut for Aftermarket auto...

woodsy in Members Introduction
Hey Guys Im Woodsy New Member

hey im woodsyim 17 and got a Suzuki grand vitara for first car if you have one post pics below

woodsy in Suzuki Grand Vitara
Need Help With Customizing My Car

ive got a 2001 Suzuki vitara and need help with what modifications I could do and where best place...

okaswamps in Members Introduction
BOTSWANA,S BOOKING AGENCY

We book whole Botswana, Caprivi strip up to Victoria falls Your number 1 booking agency in...

akrongrichard in Members Introduction
New

I AM RICHARD I JUST JOIN YOUR SITE AND HOPE TO FIND GREAT HELP 

akrongrichard in Nissan Patrol
Change

hello i will be happy if you could help me with details parts list to help me convert my nissan...