New Stickers for 2015

Dear fans and everyone who's waiting for their stickers to turn up, please bear with us. As we have redesigned our logos we are creating new sets of stickers too. Unlike the old stickers the new ones will be made of weather and UV-proof vinyl.
It's important for us that everyone of you is able to choose a suitable sticker design for his/her 4WD. That's why we are going to d a couple of test prints first. We keep you updated about our progress and it shouldn't take longer than 3-4 weeks.
A big shout-out to Miyao (www.vivamiyao.com.au) for vectorising and refining our new media set as well as big thank you to our fan Peter (www.peterjrees.com.au) for helping us with the test prints on his vinyl cutter. smile emoticon Sneek Peak

ARGS

Sign.
Me.
UP!
Scoteye

+1 still keen.
1mak OP

We printed a small batch and will send them out tomorrow. :)
pajerocom

Still very keen
Blazing

I'd be keen for one, mine is growing old and dying in the sun.

Also. +1 goes out to the satisfied reflection in the monitor.
1mak OP

I'll put one behind your wiper on Monday. :)
Scoteye

Still haven't received one, Would like for my rear window.

More from our Forum

horserider in Members Introduction
Introduction

Hi all I'm Gry Kimlin. My first 4 wheeler was a Jeep, an ex-airforce follow me cj5 as I remember....

Aaron1010 in News and Updates
Which Car Can Navigate Narrow Paths And Wide Deserts With Ease?

Off-road vehicles made by Polaris consistently perform well, whether they are used on wide desert...

ThomasFrank in Members Introduction
Forum Newby

Hi AllMy name is Lea and I have a 09 JK Rubicon Unlimited and 03 TJ.  Love the Jeeps!I live on...

hasser in General 4WD
River Crossing - Do You Need A Snorkel?

I came upon this video and it really made me realise just how important a snorkel can be and just...

Cloudsicker in Members Introduction
Hi

Hi Guys, Im Adam. Id be keen on some experienced 4x4er opinions as I am in the market.Where should...

James227 in Feedback and Compliments
Site Is Coming Along Nicely!

What a great idea to be able to search for 'like minded' cars.. also love the clean simple...

rosydam in Do-It-Yourself
Your Latest Modifications

Hey guys, just browsing for some ideas what to do next on my truck what was your most recent...

rosydam in Electrical Bromance
Oricom UHF380 Purchase/Review

Well seeing as the Tax man was really nice to me this year and let me have some of my money back I...